Anybody can join and use the Mobile Library. You do not need to join the Mobile Library Service if you already have a library card from another Birmingham Library. Each mobile carries on average 3,500 items of stock. The stock is changed regularly and new titles added most weeks. Each vehicle is fitted with a lift allowing for easy access. Please ask staff if you require use of the lift.
New timetables - See downloads
Please Note : The new Mobile Library Timetable starts May 2014. For more details on stops to be visited please contact staff on 0121 464 6171
Please remember that the service runs to a strict timetable (see Downloads). Times and stops are subject to review and change throughout the year. If you have not used the service for a while or need further information, please contact us.You can call our base on 0121 464 6171 or contact staff directly on the vehicle on 07766 923344.
• A wide range of adult fiction in regular and large print
• Popular non-fiction titles
• Community language books in Bengali, Punjabi and Urdu
• Children’s story books, Picture Books, Board Books
• Books to help with projects and homework
• Teenage collections including Manga and Graphic Novels
• Books on cassette and CD for adults and children
• FREE reservations service
• Mobile Library Adult Reading Group (contact us for more information)
• Local and council information: leaflets, places to visit, events, activities
Please remember: If you use both the Mobile Library and a local community library, the total amount of items you can borrow at any one time is 10.